Nice to meet you, I’m Tosha!
I believe in creating dynamic, organic, photography sessions that allow my clients to relax to reveal their own personality. I value individuality and know that each client’s style and taste will differ, which is what I love about people the most!
I specialize in Newborn, Baby, Senior and Family Modern Art Portraiture. I am located in Citrus Heights, California, and serve the Northern California area. My goal is to capture organic moments between you and your family and loved ones.
I am truly inspired by:
- whimsical locations (fog, tunnels, old bridges, forests, rivers, old dirt roads)
- antique and thrift stores (I’m a TOTAL bargain shopper)
- romantic movies
I am a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mama. I have been married to my loving and supportive hubby since September 2011, and became a mama in April 2015.
I am so honored to get you in front of my camera, and to start a journey of memories for you and your family for years and generations to come!
Some more little (funsie) things about me:
- I like long walks on the beach and warm cuddles with my hubby and my baby & dog.
- I love traveling.
- Coffee is a must!
- I felt like I found who I was supposed to be when I became a mom.
- I swear my dog was a human in her past life.
- I trust that chocolate can cure even the sourest of moods.
- I am the baby of 5 children, with one sister sharing the same mom and dad, and 3 step-brothers, and 1 step-sister.
- I love people who hug instead of shaking hands, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- I love food, and love to cook new recipes all the time. I’ve heard that the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach…I’ve found this to be true- My husband LOVES me!
I am available for travel and would love to jump in your suitcase to go on vacation with you! 🙂
If there is anything that you would like to know about me, just ask!