Nice to meet you, I’m Tosha!
I believe in creating dynamic, organic, photography sessions that allow my clients to relax to reveal their own personality. I value individuality and know that each client’s style and taste will differ, which is what I love about people the most!
I specialize in Newborn, Baby, Senior and Family Modern Art Portraiture. I am located in El Dorado County, and serve the Northern California area. My goal is to capture organic moments between you and your family and loved ones.
I am truly inspired by:
- whimsical locations (fog, tunnels, old bridges, forests, rivers, old dirt roads)
- antique and thrift stores (I’m a TOTAL bargain shopper)
- romantic movies
- Spirituality + Family + Making Memories = Happiness
- I love traveling.
- Camping and adventuring the outdoors is a must!
- I love people who hug instead of shaking hands
I am available for travel and would love to jump in your suitcase to go on vacation with you! 🙂
If there is anything that you would like to know about me, just ask!